EES LSM/SSM Standard Fault Annunciators
The devices of the series SSM are simple, very compact fault annunciator units for switchboard panel mounting. They provide LED displays with wide reading angle, integrated push buttons for acknowledgement, horn acknowledgement and lamptest and as well as relay contacts for collective reports and horn triggering.
Depending on the annunciator variant, the supply and signal voltage can range up to 250 V AC/DC. The wiring is done by pluggable terminals and the description of the LEDs can be done by slide-in labelling strips.
Overview of specifications:
– 8 to 16 signal inputs with corresponding LEDs
– Standard LED colour, red or green/red (8/8)
– Fixed alarm sequence for signal processing
– Integrated push-buttons for acknowledgement, horn acknowledgement and lamptest
– Potential separation of all circuits by optocouplers
– Relay module for contact multiplication