Our Partners / Products
- MURR ELEKTRONIK
By utilizing existing optical technological advances, we are able to use light as a medium to
measure temperature very accurately. The two main technologies used:
1. Fiber Bragg Grating (FBG)
2. Distributed Temperature Sensing (DTS)
Advantages of using a non-electrical fiber temperature sensors:
1. The sensors are non-electric powered. No electrical components in the sensor reduce the risk of product failure.
2. With no electrical properties, fiber optics can be deployed in explosive areas.
3. Multiple points can be detected over long distances.
4. Non-conductor properties of sensors and fiber optics allow use in any electrical environment.