EES BSM Basic Fault Annunciator
The flexible fault annunciator BSM can be easily adapted to suit your demands. The series BSM is characterised by very bright LEDs with a wide reading angle. It is available in 6 different sizes from 8 to 48 signal inputs. The BSM’s intuitive handling and parameterisation concept makes it suitable for all classic annunciator functions.
Options such as integrated repeat relays, redundant power supply and scalability to up to 192 signal inputs allow for optimal adaptation to your respective needs. Features such as status retention in the case of power failure, bigger LED-areas and switching to unmanned operation ensure the preservation of information integrity at all times. EPLAN macros facilitate the design and documentation of circuit diagrams. These are available free of charge in the download area.
In addition, the BSM can also be provided with a Modbus RTU interface, both for displaying states received via the serial interface and for forwarding processed states to further systems.
Overview of specifications:
– 6 different sizes with 8, 16, 24, 32, 40, or 48 signal inputs
– Parameterisable by means of DIP-switches and software
– 4 push-buttons, 2 function inputs and 4 function relays
– Redundant power supply as an option
– Integrated 1:1 relays and 1:X relays or external relay modules as an option
– Integrated logic for assignment of in- and outputs
– The intuitive parameterisation software in the BSM provides access to all the features of the annunciators which allows for an easy and straightforward start-up.
Some features are:
– All reporting sequences acc. to ANSI/ISA
– Operation indication or fault alarm processing for each input
– NO / NC principle for each input
– Response delay / de-fluttering
– Relays triggering and assignment
– Assignment of in- and outputs
– Function of push-buttons and function relays
– Assignment of LED-colours
– Inversion of signals
– Printing of labelling strips